- Marri Wood Park Chenin Blanc
- Truffle Farm Truffle Oil 250ml
- Margaret River Cracker Co. Gourmet Wine Crackers x 2 (mixed)
- Core Cider mixed 4 pack
- Udderly Delicious Macadamia Dukkah 100g
- Margaret River Jam Co. Tomato and Basil jelly 220g
- Mixology Citruswheel 85g
- Bahen & Co Chocolate
- Solar Fruit Chocolate Coated Plum 120g
- The Berry Farm Dukkah
- Sour Boys Candy Jar
- Bettenay’s Nougat x 2 (mixed)
- Cape Farm Shop Lemon Olive Oil 150ml
About The makers
Marri Wood Park is a boutique, family run bio-dynamic vineyard. Their Chenin Blanc has an exciting aromatic nose, of pineapple, lemon, pavlova and passion fruit.
Core Cider makes delicious apple and pear cider using fruit grown in their orchard in the Perth hills. You can taste their award-winning sparkling and traditional style ciders at their stall in the Urban Cellar Door.
The Sour Boys are two guys having fun making rock candy and putting a smile on everyone’s faces. Watch them in action near the market entrance, you might just have to push past the crowd to see them!
In the WA Gourmet Pantry you’ll find many small batch producers of fine small goods including Cape Farm Shop, Berry Farm, Bettenay’s Nougat, Solarfruit, Mixology, Margaret River Cracker Co, Truffle Farm, Margaret River Jam Co and Bahen & Co. Chocolate.