What’s inside Gourmet
- Marri Wood Park Cabernet Sauvignon
- Jilyara Chardonnay
- Solarfruit 120g Peach and Nectarine
- Mixx Szechuan & Chilli oil
- Southern Forest Honey BBQ Chilli Sauce
- Truffle Farm Truffle Salt
- Jersey Farm Quince Paste
- Berry Farm Beetroot Relish
- Berry Farm Indian Tomato Relish
- Berry Farm Piccalilli Pickles
- Berry Farm Fig Jam
- Bluey Zarzov’s Hot Sauce
- Cape Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Native Bush Salt Davidson Plum
- Sour Boys Fruit Salad Candy
- Sour Boys lolly pop x 2
- Cape Farm Pear and Ginger Shrub Cocktail Mixer 375ml
- Cape Farm Lemon and White Balsamic 375ml
- Cape Farm Balsamic Glaze 3 pack 100ml
- Mixx Rubb Texas BBQ
- Blueberry and Lemon Thyme Jam
- Bettenay’s Honey and Toasted Almond Nougat 180g
About The makers
Marri Wood Park’s 2020 Cabernet Sauvignon is a beautifully crafted biodynamic wine. The fragrant aromas and juicy flavours of spices and forest berries linger on your taste buds and finish with a sprinkling of pepper.
Jilyara’s Heath Road 2021 Chardonnay is a delicate and generous Chardonnay with aromas of white stone fruit and lemon. Fine, elegant tannins are integrated beautifully, carrying the complex flavours through to a long, crisp finish.
Southern Forest Honey BBQ chilli sauce is the perfect marinade for sticky ribs, chicken or mussels.
The Sour Boys are two guys having fun making rock candy and putting a smile on everyone’s faces. Watch them in action near the market entrance, you might just have to push past the crowd to see them!
In the WA Gourmet Pantry you’ll find many small batch producers of fine small goods including Cape Farm Shop, Berry Farm, Mixx, Bettenay’s Nougat, Jersey Farm and Solarfruit