Spaces for Hire
Origins Market is an inspirational, creative hub housing some of Western Australia’s best producers. It’s a collective community of real people relentlessly pursuing excellence in their field. It’s more than a market though.
It’s a place to gather, connect, hang out and be inspired.
That’s why it’s the perfect space for your next function, event, meeting or workshop.
We know that every event is different, that’s why we customise each one after we have a chat to you about your requirements. Here’s just a few of the things we can help with:
- Amazing range of catering options from our talented vendors. There’s coffee, cakes, bakery treats, fruit platters, sushi, pizza, rice paper rolls and more!
- A dedicated Events Manager and staff to support you from initial discussions to set up and clean up.
- Flexible spaces – we are an ever evolving market with customisable spaces.
- Accessible building and bathrooms.
- Central location in Busselton with plenty of free parking.
- Our vendors love to host activities whether it’s a Sip & Paint, learn to draw or a wine tasting – great for team building.
- Free WIFI
- Kitchen stage with audio visual linked to screen for demonstrations.
- Licensed bar.
So whatever it is you’re planning we’d love to talk to you! Here’s just some of the events we’ve hosted:
- Painting workshops
- Long table lunch
- Cheese Making Demonstration
- Yum Cha
- CinefestOZ after party
- Corporate meetings
- Team Building
- Art & craft classes
- Salsa dance lessons