Are you dreading the thought of planning your winter child’s birthday party?
Your little boy is turning five. Can you believe it? He is very excited about his 5th birthday, and wants a party with all his mates. But it is also the wettest time of year in the South West.
You can’t say no, it would break his heart (not to mention yours) but your house is a bit on the teensy side. Squeezing ten kids, possibly a few extras, and their parents into your living area is just a bit too tight.
And thought of ten little kids running through your house after playing outside in the rain. The park could be ok, but if it rains, you’re back with everyone at the house. The weather is too much of a risk to have it outdoors. It ain’t gonna happen.
Hmmm. Then there’s the food and drinks to sort. Oh, and the cake!!!!
Have you considered having the party at Origins Market? The markets are a great meeting place and there are so many things to keep your little guests entertained, while allowing the bigger guests to have a social catch up.
Here’s 7 reasons to have your kid’s birthday party at Origins Market.
- We organise all the catering.
All of our food vendors can provide platters and snacks to suit groups of children and adults. Choose from woodfire pizza, nori rolls, fish and chips, fruit platters and charcuterie boards. All you have to do is let us know and we can arrange it all for you.
- You don’t need to bake a cake.
Will you be trying to replicate the cake from the Women’s Weekly Birthday Book? Up until 2 am, cutting sponge shapes and icing them together into a T-Rex driving a racing car? Why? Don’t lose valuable sleep, Dusty Buns can bake a special cake or croquembouche (profiterole tower) for your kid’s birthday party.
- We have loads of room.
You can spread out across a few tables, set them up with decorations, a table for kids’ activities, food and the cake and adults on another. Plenty of room for prams and strollers. There’s also an indoor playground where the kids can let off some steam.
- Ask about our kids’ workshop. Our artisans and producers love to run workshops for kids. Entertain them with fun activities that encourage their creativity; make fairy gardens, beaded jewellery, clay creations, flower crowns and more.
- You can be social. Set up a tab for coffees or drinks at the bar and enjoy some adult time with your friends. Because we’ve got such a big space you can invite a few extras.
- No clean up. You won’t need to do any dishes, no mopping up muddy footprints down the hall or sticky handprints on your doors. Our venue staff can take care of the rest!
- A choice of small gifts. Give your guests a treat bag with candy from the Sour Boys or a little something from one of the artisans.
Contact our Events Manager for more information. [email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 0499 648 815 ] We’d love to help you.